Announcing publication: first PCR in microgravity
Read the Nature Publishing Group open access publication:
- Successful Amplification of DNA aboard the International Space Station (Boguraev et al., NPJ Microgravity, 2017).
miniPCR is the groundbreaking personal PCR machine.
- Simple — no breakable Peltier elements
- Durable — from classrooms to space
- Proven peer-reviewed performance
- Transparent – not a black box!
Small and portable, miniPCR fits right on your bench or travels wherever your science goes.
Publication-quality results in an innovative format
- 2″ x 5″ x 4″, 1 lb.
- Portable and durable construction
- Heated lid
- 8 x 0.2 ml PCR tube capacity (strip-compatible)
- Programming flexibility, unlimited programs
- Full control via Windows, Mac, Chrome OS or Android app
- On-device microprocessor runs autonomously
- GLOBAL VOLTAGE compatible 90-264V
- Battery pack compatible for full power autonomy (optional)
Included with your mini8 purchase
- miniPCR power supply
- AC cord
- USB cable (OTG adapter optional)
- Drawstring travel pouch
- miniPCR Software Apps
Optional accessory: OTG adapter to connect your miniPCR to Android phones or tablets.
miniPCR thermal cyclers are fully compatible with standard PCR tubes and reagents.
Backed by the miniPCR 1-year warranty and 30-day satisfaction guarantee.