The Fulfillment Shipping Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the fulfillment department. You will be responsible for performing the daily functions of picking, kitting, packing and shipping orders in accordance with standard operating procedures. You may be crossed trained on other functions within the facility as assigned.
This full-time position is critical in the timely shipment of product to our customers.
· Effectively know how to perform all packaging and shipping duties.
· Retrieve items from inventory and pack or package as required.
· Prepare customer orders for shipment (domestic and international) and verify that outgoing orders are accurately filled by comparing items and quantities against shipping documents, check to ensure shipments are properly packaged, labelled and documented.
· Record product packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
· Perform inventory management for outgoing products and parts as required and make sure stock levels are maintained and recorded.
· Stay current on all Order Fulfillment & Shipping procedures.
· Perform other related duties as required or directed. Those duties may include, at times, visually inspect, test, or measure the quality of finished products in accordance to current QC procedures, and receiving of raw materials.
· Prior experience in a shipping and receiving role
· Excellent attention to detail
· Demonstrate strong organization, planning, and prioritizing abilities
· Basic computer knowledge and data entry experience
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to safely lift up to 70 lbs
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent punctuality
This position is based in Oxford, MA with occasional travel to Arlington, MA.
The position requires either U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org