Classroom set of 5 blueGel™ electrophoresis systems
Integrated electrophoresis and transilluminator system. Visualize DNA as it separates. Say goodbye to Ethidium Bromide, harmful UV light, and hazardous high voltage. This innovative system is designed for convenience and ease of use. Obtain fast results utilizing up to 10x less reagents. Compact and portable, blueGel brings DNA results right to you classroom or bench based on patented technology.
- 5 blueGel™ electrophoresis systems with built-in transilluminator
- Each unit runs up to 26 samples.
- CE Marked
- Engineered and built in USA
- 5 blueGel bases with built-in blue-light transilluminator
- 5 blueGel™ covers with electrophoresis electrodes and DNA visualization filter
- 5 Buffer chambers
- 5 Casting platforms with 10 gel trays and 10 double-sided combs
- 5 Power supplies
- 5 ClearView™ Sprays and Lens cleaning cloths
- 5 carrying pouches
- 5 Fold-a-View™ photo documentation hoods — a portable, foldable darkroom!
Fast and Safe Electrophoresis
- UL and CE marked 48V power supply (universal voltages available)
- Automatic current shut-off when cover is removed
- Platinum and stainless steel electrodes on cover for complete safety
- Buffer chamber designed for maximum run rate – observe band separation within <5 minutes!
- Optimized for use with Tris-Borate-EDTA (TBE) electrophoresis buffer
Safe Blue Light Illumination
- Patented technology
- High intensity blue LED illuminator panel
- Blue diffuser for even gel illumination
- Amber filter integrated in cover for direct visualization
- View results within minutes
- Save on reagents: 15 ml gel and 25 ml buffer
- Seamless injection molded parts — no leaks!
- 60 mm x 60 mm gel tray with one or two combs
- Two double-sided combs with choice of 9 or 13 wells each (26 wells total)
Easy to Operate and Store
- Intuitive two-button operation
- 4 x 9 inch footprint, 3 inches high
- Storage pouch included
- Fully stackable for easy storage
Licensed under US patents 6198107, 6512236, 6914250, and EP 0965034