Contains 240 µL, sufficient for 60 reactions (20 µL total PCR volume).
EZ PCR 5X is a ready-to-use Master Mix containing all the reagents needed to add your template DNA and primers for successful PCR experiments.
It is Load Ready, meaning once your PCR is completed you can load it directly onto an agarose gel, without the need to add a loading dye.
EZ PCR Master Mix also contains two tracking dyes that allow to monitor the progression of the electrophoresis run.
EZ PCR Master Mix Advantages
- ROOM TEMPERATURE STABLE for up to one month
- Decreased set-up time
- Fewer pipetting mistakes
- All PCR reagents in one Master Mix
Mater Mix Composition
- Taq DNA polymerase
- 5x Reaction Buffer: 0.4 M Tris-HCl, 0.1 M (NH4)2SO4, 0.1% w/v Tween-20
- 7.5 mM MgCl2; 1x PCR solution: 1.5 mM MgCl2
- 1 mM each dNTP; 1x PCR solution: 200 µM dATP, 200 µM dCTP, 200 µM dGTP, 200 µM dTTP
- Blue dye migration equivalent to 3.5-4.5 kb DNA fragment
- Yellow dye migration rate in excess of primers in 1% agarose gel:
- Compound that increases sample density for direct gel loading
- Routine storage: -20°C. Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature or storage for up to 6 months at 2-8°C without discernible loss of activity
Download the product data sheet.