PCR-ready DNA in ten minutes. X-Tract™ Buffer has been optimized to rapidly extract DNA from human buccal cells in a single tube, following three simple steps, in only 10 minutes.
The simple DNA extraction protocol (10 minute incubation at 95°C) does not require centrifugation, spin columns, or the use of toxic organic solvents.
Simple, rapid extraction of PCR-ready DNA for genetic studies or human identity testing from buccal-cell DNA extraction.The extracted DNA is suitable for PCR analysis (1-5 µL of input sample) for environmental research and genetic screening.
Download X-Tract™ DNA Extraction Buffer instructions.
Download X-Tract™ DNA Extraction Buffer MSDS.
X-Tract™ DNA Extraction Buffer advantages
- Contains 1.0 mL, sufficient for 20 PCR-ready DNA extractions (50 µL per extraction)
- ROOM TEMPERATURE STABLE for up to one year
- Reduced processing time (10 minutes)
- No centrifugation or spin columns needed
- PCR-ready DNA in one simple step
Routine storage: room temperature for up to 12 months without discernible loss of activity.