New Low Price. $250.
Blue light DNA transilluminator. Visualize DNA safely and efficiently with high sensitivity and no risk of UV damage. Say goodbye to Ethidium Bromide and harmful UV light!
This innovative blue LED transilluminator is compatible with all major safe green DNA stains (e.g., GreenView™ Plus, GelGreen™, and SyBr) and with downstream applications such as cloning, sequencing, and library preparation.
blueBox’s high-quality non-flickering LEDs are powerful for highly sensitive DNA staining. Easy visualization and gel cutting even in bright, ambient light. The hinged orange cover provides optimal positioning for gel excision, visualization, and documentation.
Unlike UV-light transilluminators, no protective goggles or equipment are required. LEDs have significantly longer expected lifespan (~50,000 hours) than UV lamps (~7,500 hours).
Based on patented technology.
Safe DNA staining, visualization, and documentation
- Dual high-intensity blue LED illuminator panel (96 LEDs)
- Emission spectrum centered around 470nm
- GelGreen™ and compatible dye DNA staining
- Hinged orange filter offers direct visualization
- Blue diffuser for even gel illumination
- Includes Fold-a-View™ photo hood for easy gel documentation
- LARGE gel viewing area: 90 mm x 100 mm
- Non-scratch surface suitable for band cutting and gel excision
- Fits gels from all major electrophoresis systems
- Universal Voltage rating: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz. Input Voltage range: 90-264VAC
Fully featured and ready to use
- 12 V power adapter included
- One-button operation and easy storage
- Integrated hinged lid (never lose it!)
- Fold-a-View™ photo imaging hood for easy image capture with cell phone camera (even in bright ambient light)
Broad DNA stain compatibility
- GreenView™ Plus
- SYBR Safe
- GRSafe, Gel Star
- SYBR Gold, SYBR Green I and II
- SYPRO Ruby, Orange
- And others!
Licensed under US patents 6198107, 6512236, 6914250, and EP 0965034