Just add water! Tabs contain Agarose, GelGreen®, and TBE, ready to cast.
• Convenient tablet format—no weighing required
• Fast dissolving protocol—gels ready to pour in seconds
• GelGreen® DNA stain included
• TBE buffer included
• Stable at room temperature for 2 years
• Ideal for routine DNA and RNA gel electrophoresis including separation of PCR products
Versatile across a range of agarose concentrations
• One Tab in 20 ml of distilled water delivers one or more 2% agarose gel for blueGel™ system
• One Tab in 40 ml of distilled water delivers two 1% agarose gel for blueGel™ system
GelGreen® Agarose Tabs™ with TBE buffer contain everything necessary to prepare agarose gels in any desired percentage, and for the visualization of nucleic acids under blue light (~460-480 nm).
One GelGreen® Agarose Tab™ contains 0.4 g electrophoresis-grade agarose in a tablet format packaged in a convenient blister pack. GelGreen® Agarose Tabs™ are made with a pre-weighed amount of agarose, TBE buffer, and DNA stain, making it easier than ever to pour gels. Just add water, dissolve, and boil.
Each GelGreen® Agarose Tab™ is sufficient to cast two 1% gels or one 2% gels (20 ml). Obtain high resolution, sharp DNA bands with high transparency and low background. Optimized to yield high resolution of sharp DNA bands within a 1% to 3% range of agarose concentrations.
Store at room temperature and protected from light.