Visual lab guides for introductory bio classes
Looking for hands-on lab activities for beginners? Our new Cat Genetics Learning Lab™ was designed with middle school and introductory biology students in mind!
The Cat Genetics Lab includes:
- Diagrams to explain all background information
- Boxes with limited text that summarize core concepts
- Integrated review questions for each section to help students check their understanding
- A glossary to decode new vocabulary
Take a peek inside:
Our entire dye electrophoresis lab collection also features visual lab guides. That means you can explore these topics with students in middle school and beyond:
- Molecular Rainbow: Explore molecular properties using colorful dyes.
- Microbe Hunters: Use electrophoresis to identify bacteria growing aboard the International Space Station.
- Mendel’s Peas: Augment your discussion of Mendel’s classic studies with a layer of hands-on biotechnology. This lab will launch in spring 2023, but you can take a sneak peek elsewhere on our blog.