Introducing the Bandit™ STEM Electrophoresis Kit!Katy Martin
An integrative way to teach gel electrophoresis
We’ve got something new for you! Meet the Bandit™ STEM Electrophoresis Kit. Bandit™ is a safe and low-cost STEM activity kit students can use to build and run a working gel electrophoresis system.
With Bandit™ electrophoresis, students build it to understand it: by building the system, students will connect how the concepts of circuits, charge, and electricity that they learn about in physical science can be used as fundamental tools in the biology lab.
See Bandit™ in action:
Safe, fast, and accessible gel electrophoresis for teaching labs
Bandit™ is ideal for teaching labs as it is:
- Integrative: Bandit™ is equally at home in physical science and life science classrooms.
- Safe: The system runs on safe USB power.
- Durable: Sturdy components stand up to repeated use.
- Cost-effective: With introductory pricing at $75, Bandit™ is our most affordable option for bringing electrophoresis to your students.
- Simple: With our dye electrophoresis Learning Labs™, students can see their results as the gel runs – no need for additional stains or visualizers.
- Sustainable: No batteries are required, and electrodes are reusable.