Introducing Bandit Biotech BundlesKaty Martin
Bring the essentials of biotechnology to your classroom. Now with the Bandit™ Biotech Bundle you’ll have everything you need to open the door to the world of biotech to introductory classrooms, on an introductory budget.
Your students will be able to:
- Develop pipetting skills and engage your creative side with micropipette art.
- Build a functional and reusable gel electrophoresis system.
- Discover how circuits and electric fields can be used to investigate the properties of molecules.
- Investigate and separate molecules with the Molecular Rainbow Learning Lab™.
- Explore genetics concepts with associated Dye Electrophoresis Labs (sold separately).
Choose the version that best scales to your needs:
- Bandit™ Biotech Bundle: The perfect pack for one lab station. Also great for biotech clubs, homeschools, and other individual users.
- Bandit™ Biotech Classroom Pack: Four labs stations’ worth of equipment and reagents to get your students hands-on with biotech.
- Bandit™ Biotech Premium Pack: Equipment and reagents for eight lab groups means more hands-on engagement for classrooms of all sizes.
To compare these bundles, refer to the table below:
|Bandit™ Biotech Bundle||Bandit™ Biotech Classroom Pack||Bandit™ Biotech Premium Pack|
|Bandit STEM Electrophoresis Kit||1||4||8|
|USB-C power supply||–||4||8|
|10 µl minipette||1||4||8|
|20 µl minipette||–||1||1|
|Bag of 100 micropipette tips (2-200 µl)||1||1||2|
|Micropipetting practice dyes||5 ml blue
5 ml yellow
5 ml red
|5 ml blue
5 ml yellow
5 ml red
|15 ml blue
15 ml yellow
15 ml red
|Micropipette art card||1||8||8|
|Silicone practice gel||–||–||10|
The Bandit™ STEM Electrophoresis Kit from miniPCR bio™ brings the fundamental tool of gel electrophoresis to introductory classrooms. Wondering if the Bandit™ STEM Electrophoresis Kit or blueGel™ electrophoresis system is right for you? We compare both systems here.
Looking for biotech packages that include PCR and are designed for DNA analysis? See our miniPCR® Classroom Packs!